Monday, February 6, 2012

What kind of makeup men REALLY prefer on woman!

What kind of makeup men REALLY prefer on woman!
 

When you think of sexy makeup , you most likely think of a dark, smoky eye and bold red lips. It turns out that most men think the exact opposite -- 70% of guys actually find the natural, fresh-faced makeup look sexier than the glammed-up femme fatale. Surprised? We definitely were!
We took to the streets and polled 50 real men to find out what guys really think of your makeup. Each man was presented with two shots of celebrities --Ashley Green, Charlize Theron, Megan Fox, Jennifer Lopez and Zoe Saldana  -- wearing very natural makeup and a more dramatic look. The guys were then asked which look they preferred and why. Here's the breakdown:
Ashley Greene
Natural: 76%
Glam: 24%
Charlize Theron
Natural: 72%
Glam: 28%
Megan Fox
Natural: 82%
Glam: 18%
Jennifer Lopez
Natural: 62%
Glam: 38%
Zoe Saldana
Natural: 54%
Glam: 46%
Most of the men preferred the natural look; many of them spoke strongly against the heavily applied makeup.
Kavous, 33: "I won't say that these women don't look great!! in both photos, but I just can't seem to get myself to care much for the heavy eye makeup and lipstick."
Farzin, 46: "Women don't realize how much men love them in their natural state. I'd rather see my girlfriend with no makeup on at all, or at least very little, then with all that stuff piled on her face."
Still, there were a few men who liked the glammed up look better.
Dominic, 26: "I think Zoe Saldana pulls both of these off pretty well. I'm almost torn because the eye makeup in the glam shot makes me look directly at her eyes."
Scott, 52: "At first glance, I would choose the more natural look but taking a second look, I'm suddenly more partial to Jennifer Lopez's glam makeup. To me, her makeup is glam, but in a subtle way."
What do you think ladies? Surprised? Possibly even relieved? Message Golden Caviar Skin Care and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment