Friday, January 6, 2012

Tips on Lips!

Tips on Lips!
 
If you are anything like me, I can never get enough beauty tips......especially on my lips!  Here are a few pointers on what gets me threw the day and night.
1) Use a soft bristle tooth brush and gently exfoliate your lips at night ( I use an old tooth brush that way I get a softer bristle )


2) We all want fuller lips to enhance our pout. To get this look use your lip liner and fill in your entire lips before you apply your lipstick.


3) To keep lipstick off teeth, pucker lips into an extreme "O". Cover your finger with tissue, and pole it into your moutn. Slowly twist it out of your mouth, eliminating any excess color.


4) Last but not least, Highlight your lips with a very light eye shadow color that coordinates with your lip color tones. Place it right in the center of your upper and lower lips.


Now you are off to a great makeup weekend ahead and let me know if you have some great tips, I would love to share it on my site! TTFN!
~Pooneh

No comments:

Post a Comment