Friday, December 9, 2011

Soft water and how crucial it is on your skin!

We have all felt that "Streachiness" on our skin after taking a shower.  We feel like if we smile, our skin will crack into pieces.  If you do get this feeling then you better put a water softener on your wish list for Christmas.  Time and  time again, I receive so many emails from clients on a daily basis that their skin is so dry and flaky after they take shower that no amount of moisturizer will help it! Well ladies and gentleman, looks like you have a case of the hard water blues!

If you haven't already, invest in a water softener for your home.  This will be one of the best investments you will make for your skin, trust me!  A water softener provides you with water to thoroughly clean your skin and hair, allowing your natural softening and moisturizing agents to do their job. With hard water, skin pores clog with soap residue, leaving skin dry and hair dull. I know none of us want that look, especially for the holiday season!

There are many water softeners that work great, just depends on the different functions you want it to perform for your house.  I speak from experience as my entire skin elasticity changed after I put a water softener in my home. Your skin deserves a Christmas present  too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment