Monday, December 12, 2011

Want the "Glow" back into your skin?

Exfoliation is an important process to bring the "GLOW" back into your face.
I can't tell you how many times I've had clients tell me that the creams they use do not work on their face.Based on their skin types,  I then recommend  the following two exfoliates to them, sure enough after one week, I receive emails from them with a  "wow" factor on results.
 If you have oily skin, use a face brush along with Golden Caviar's Action C foaming face wash three times a week for maximum results.

If you are suffering from dry skin, use the same regiment, but twice a week and you will see the amazing difference in your skin.
Make sure, if you have deep lines, make sure to really scrub in the cleanser on your face especially around the nose area.

You will love the results and  will no longer feel as if you have wasted your money on skin care.
I would love to hear your stories and share it on my website for others to benefit from your experiences. You can email me at goldencaviarskincare@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment